POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : WALL-E : Re: WALL-E Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WALL-E
From: scott
Date: 17 Dec 2008 03:31:37
Message: <4948b8e9$1@news.povray.org>
>> I don't know what it was about the film that didn't do it for me,
>
> Did you watch the ones you *did* like on a movie screen, with an audience
> around you?

No, I don't think so, nope the only time I went to the cinema in the last
few years or so was to see Borat.

> It can make a tremendous difference, depending on the movie.

Yep, although maybe when I watched Wall-E I was just in the wrong frame of
mind or something, will give it another shot probably, if only to try and
spot Burn-E more times :-)

BTW watching Borat at the cinema was unreal, I have never been in a cinema
where the entire audience was laughing out loud and clapping for almost the
whole film.