POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All good fun : Re: All good fun Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:20:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: All good fun
From: Darren New
Date: 16 Dec 2008 19:14:34
Message: <4948446a$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> the paper with the graphs and such in it free, when I next dig out my
> "old stuff" disk.

http://www.google.com/search?q=mspc2006_deconstructingisolation.pdf

I think the paper is probably still in the download, but they've probably
taken if off their site since it got published in ACM. (You have to turn
over your copyright to ACM to get published in SIGPLAN.) And sadly the "view
as HTML" leaves out the charts.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)