POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New NearInfinity demo up : Re: New NearInfinity demo up Server Time
9 Oct 2024 22:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New NearInfinity demo up
From: Darren New
Date: 16 Dec 2008 18:53:09
Message: <49483f65$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Copy constructors and assignment operators are important to know in C++
> when designing classes.

Yes. So far, that's really the only part that doesn't seem pretty obvious
just skimming thru tutorials. Hence the wading in seriously.

>   (I think the term "managed" is not generally used in pure C++, but I'll
> use that term because I can't think of any better one.

Yeah. I wonder if MS actually defines the term "managed" clearly. :-) Other
than "that stuff .NET does for you."

Thanks. I'll come back and re-read this again when I get past the chapter
that talks about such stuff explicitly.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)