POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : WALL-E : Re: WALL-E Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WALL-E
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 16 Dec 2008 13:00:58
Message: <4947ecda$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> scott wrote:
>> I don't know what it was about the film that didn't do it for me,
>
> Did you watch the ones you *did* like on a movie screen, with an
> audience around you?  It can make a tremendous difference, depending on
> the movie.

Haha, I prefer to see films in the big screens, but I also prefer it if
the rest of the audience are dead quiet, or, if I can possibly manage
it, absent. I usually find other people far distracting from the film.
(Not always a problem with big audiences, but I've had far too many
cinema experiences where the people behind me were treating the place
like a pub...)

Wall-E is a masterpiece ok, it rocked. :)