POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : WALL-E : Re: WALL-E Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WALL-E
From: Darren New
Date: 16 Dec 2008 12:09:50
Message: <4947e0de$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Darren New escreveu:
>> Is it even possible to make a children's movie that isn't going to
>> seem fairly trite to an adult?  I'll settle for novel, myself. :-)
>
> Have you watched it?

Yes. Actually, I was referring more to things like Bug's Life than Wall-E. I
didn't see Wall-E as a kid's movie, for exactly the reasons you discussed.
Far too many inside jokes in the beginning and too big a theme (in terms of
global disaster) to really seem like something targeted at children.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)