POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : A note on #debug output in v3.7, beta 29 : Re: A note on #debug output in v3.7, beta 29 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:35:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A note on #debug output in v3.7, beta 29
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 16 Dec 2008 10:42:46
Message: <4947cc76@news.povray.org>
"Kyle" <no### [at] spamok> schreef in bericht news:4947ae46$1@news.povray.org...

> I just installed version 3.6.1c, and the result is the same as in version
> 3.6.1a, the text shows up right after the "Peak memory used" message.
>
> Just to reiterate, this is not the case in version 3.7, beta 29.

Ah! ok! I just have been blind to the "Peak memory used" note from your
post. Obviously I have been thinking of something else  :-)

The point is that I use the #debug statement quite a lot in my scenes to
check the parsing procedure or the output of some parameters during testing.
As such, I need the message to be written right away, and I had not noticed
the writing of it at thre end of the render. Sorry for the confusion.

Thomas