POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Something fruity : Re: Something fruity Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Something fruity
From: Invisible
Date: 16 Dec 2008 10:00:49
Message: <4947c2a1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> Apparently it can connect to Outlook Web Access (which we have).
>> Several other employees have it working, so it's gotta be possible
>> somehow...
>
> Ah interesting to know because some guy here was looking at it, but our
> IT dept basically said "no, it won't work because we need to get the
> server software".  Hmmm we have outlook web access available here, so I
> wonder if it could work somehow, I'll have to investigate further.

Perhaps there *is* a server option that you can have instead of using
OWA? (And perhaps it does something that OWA can't.) I don't know though...

>> Hmm... extrapolating from my "8 characters in 25 minutes",
>
> I suspect other people can type faster than that :-)

I suspect other people have found the button to turn off the "hey, let
me automatically mutilate your text as you helplessly try to type in it"
feature. :-P