POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : WALL-E : Re: WALL-E Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WALL-E
From: nemesis
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:52:06
Message: <4947c096$1@news.povray.org>
scott escreveu:
>  The first part was
> pretty boring before they got into space, I don't know maybe if they had
> given Wall-E and Eve more dialogue it could have been interesting?

They are worker droids and have no speech!  How about contract some
voice actors to put some imaginary dialogues on old Chaplin/Keaton
movies as well?  Perhaps Tom & Jerry could get the same deal too...

I also heard some right-wings were annoyed at the whole post-apocaliptic
world and environmentalist message... can't please greeks and trojans...