POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell : Re: Haskell Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:25:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 15 Dec 2008 23:45:54
Message: <49473282$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 20:31:46 -0400, Saul Luizaga wrote:

> but I see YOUR  point now and
> I understand better this community so is not only fair for YOU  all but
> also convenient since writing good English leaves no doubt what one is
> trying to say is a harmonious common ground of understanding, I'll try
> to write to YOU  in the best English I know plus Mozilla SeaMonkey's
> English spell check corrections

I thank you for this. :-)

It's easy enough for me (can't speak for others) to deal with odd
sentence construction from those who don't speak English natively - I'm
extremely used to it myself because of experiences in other forums/
newsgroups.

And I'm certain that you have a far better command of English than I have
of your native language - so my hat's off to you for your adeptness at
communicating in a foreign language.  I took Spanish myself in high
school, but I've forgotten most of it.  I know about 6 words in Japanese
and Russian (and not the usual ones at that).  :-)

Jim