POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Timer Trouble : Re: Timer Trouble Server Time
1 Jun 2024 02:47:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Timer Trouble
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 15 Dec 2008 14:04:48
Message: <4946aa50$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:36:47 -0500, clipka wrote:

> A "sorry" from my side to all of you, most of all Jim.

No problem - I know that it's easy to get wound up (I just nuked a rather
long reply because I hadn't seen this yet).

It happens, don't worry about it.  I've learned over the years not to
take things too personally from people I've only just met online.  I
choose not to be offended most of the time. :-)

For my part, I apologise for any escalation my comments may have caused.
I was trying to help by pointing you to a good resource or two because I
wanted you to get help from people who did know.

Water over the bridge, as my dad would've said. :-)

Jim