POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell : Re: Haskell Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 14 Dec 2008 20:36:06
Message: <4945b486@news.povray.org>
OK, I'm answering everyone in this post:
I may sound juvenile because I wrote a lot in a juvenile game forum and
Stephen what I was quoting was from the article u offered a link to, so
I don't see why it sounded juvenile. I had no problem at all on that
forum trying to understand the posts since is only a simple case on word
abbreviations by replacing them for their phonetics proxys.

Also I can't believe somebody actually got insulted by this type of
abbreviations, I actually don't see the logic of the "insult". Was my
post saying: you are dumb because you who have fought dyslexia can't
read it? If so, I never even got close to mention dyslexia people, I
only meant that some people here do intellectual achievements by
publishing very mind challenging posts to show off themselves as a true
purpose so I found ridiculous that people here complained about a simple
mental replacement. Anyway, I don't meant that the people that
complaining about it is the same that made those show offs, I think was
a mistake on my part to assume that everyone here would be able to
understand me, since I assume smart people don't have a problem with
this kind Internet slang, let alone knowing some people here had a won
battle against dyslexia. I apology for the mistake.

Regards.