POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell : Re: Haskell Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell
From: andrel
Date: 14 Dec 2008 12:02:48
Message: <49453C95.7060902@hotmail.com>
On 14-Dec-08 16:46, Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> Stephen wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 21:25:44 -0400, Saul Luizaga <sau### [at] netscapenet>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Once u understand how short can sentences be just by adding "u" instead
>>> of "you" and other abbreviations u read faster and u write faster BUT
>>> NO, u can't simply make a small mental effort and take it as an internet
>>> slang and  get use to it, if not imitate it... is all the same, our
>>> newsgroup, our way, or the highway... fine, so be it. Bye.
>> To a native English speaker it makes you sound juvenile or ignorant. Also
>> other people do not read your text faster.
>
> I had to copy his message to a text editor and do s/u/you/ and other
> replacements...

Something like: "Once you younderstand how short sentences can be jyoust
by adding "you" instead of "yoyou" and other abbreviations. You read
faster and you write faster. BYOUT NO, you can't simply make a small
mental effort and take it as an internet slang and get yoused to it, if
not imitate it... It is all the same to me, oyour newsgroyoup, oyour
way, or the highway... fine, so be it. Bye."?
I think Saul's original text was more readable.