POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Those Annoying Missing Links to Old Web Pages : Those Annoying Missing Links to Old Web Pages Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:26:45 EDT (-0400)
  Those Annoying Missing Links to Old Web Pages
From: POV
Date: 14 Dec 2008 06:51:09
Message: <4944f32d$1@news.povray.org>
I hate that sinking feeling when searching for POVRAY tips and source files
excited that I may find a solution to a problem only to find that the page
in question has long since expired.

Well thanks to modern technology we now have The Way Back Machine at our
disposal.

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

put in a url link and you can find stuff that long since disappeared.