POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hey cool : Hey cool Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Hey cool
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Dec 2008 14:10:32
Message: <4942b728$1@news.povray.org>
I have OpenSUSE 11 installed as a guest OS under Virtual PC, so I no longer
have to reboot my machine to answer a boss' question about something funky
some Linux box is doing, or use ssh to tunnel a graphical interface from a
server, or something like that. Niiice.

Does "quad core" mean four complete ALUs? Or does it mean four register sets
hyperthreading? What do they call it if it's hyperthreading?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)