POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : GIMP hotkeys/ scripts/ user-defined functions? : Re: Undirected rambling Server Time
9 Oct 2024 22:13:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Undirected rambling
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Dec 2008 14:08:07
Message: <4942b697$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> (btw, in the same post there were other "descriptions", about SOAP and
> something else, but I can't find them; do you still have them?)

That sort of rant is something that flows from the hatred, not unlike the
dark side.  I don't keep them written down. :-)

The one about SOAP was people using an RPC tool whose only benefit is that
you can automate the stub generation, then not providing the document that
automates the stub generation and using SOAP libraries that only talk to
themselves because they do the wrong thing with the stubs they should have
automated. (I'm looking at you, SOAPlite.php!)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)