POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Learning C++ : Re: Learning C++ Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Learning C++
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Dec 2008 13:32:53
Message: <4942ae55$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Coding a small game is always fun, and a good environment for
> object-oriented design

Thanks for the pointers to the graphics libraries. I'll check it out.

Any suggestions on libraries for things like regular expressions, parsing
CSV files, talking to databases, things like that? Or do people just
interface to C libraries for that sort of thing?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)