POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : GIMP hotkeys/ scripts/ user-defined functions? : Re: Undirected rambling Server Time
9 Oct 2024 22:14:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Undirected rambling
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Dec 2008 13:21:22
Message: <4942aba2$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> But then, we're talking about a weakly-typed language, so unfortunately
> it's kind of unavoidable...

Actually, it's not. (I saw a couple of online lectures about it.) It's not
even noticably harder.  You just have to look at the entire program to do it
right, which Smalltalk's method rename doesn't do.

(I don't think Smalltalk's method rename was what I was talking about. This
is later, like during the big XP craze.)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)