POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The power of the mind : Re: The power of the mind Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The power of the mind
From: Invisible
Date: 12 Dec 2008 10:13:27
Message: <49427f97@news.povray.org>
>> http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1293
>
> I think the tag "Verdict: Creepy" sums it up pretty well.

Did you see the earlier comics leading into this one? (Apparently all
the comic characters now have Twitter accounts... WTF? Anyway, Hanna's
had some tabier pictures. Damn, these creatures actually exist!)

>> Damn, that crap looks like the sort of dream *I* would have. o_O
>
> Dude, you have to stop eating spicy foods 1 hour before bed. No curries
> for you!

But... I never eat spicy food? o_O

I *do* however eat a lot of cheese.

And more to the point, I was tortured to the point of near-suicidal
depression as a child...

> Of course, there's always slow wave. A comic based on real dreams.

OH DEAR GOD!! O_O

*runs away*