POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : GIMP hotkeys/ scripts/ user-defined functions? : Re: Undirected rambling Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:25:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Undirected rambling
From: nemesis
Date: 11 Dec 2008 21:26:33
Message: <4941cbd9$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> BTW, I really like (attention - possible flamewar ahead! :)) Microsoft Visual C#
> in this respect: Comes with integrated code refactoring, which is a real
> pleasure to work with.

"Visual C#" is not a language and languages don't come with code
refactoring.  Visual Studio comes with code refactoring and other
standard IDE goodies, like most good IDEs.  Of course, code refactoring
is much more needed in more straightjacket languages with lots of
scaffolding to make the compiler happy. ;)