POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell : Re: Haskell Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:20:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 11 Dec 2008 16:12:17
Message: <49418231@news.povray.org>
Tom Austin wrote:

> It sounds like you are getting / are very involved with Haskell and know
>  at least more than me about its inner workings.
>
> FWIW Why not start writing some of the things that you just mentioned
> down and make them available.
>
> You could provide a web site with simple articles explaining some of
> these things.
>
> You could turn it into a <gasp> published book </gasp>.

I have written one or two small things...

http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/332
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/49
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/40

http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/37
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/38
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/39

http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/34
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/32

...just the odd item. I stopped when I realised that nobody ever reads
any of this stuff, because I am the only human alive who gives a ****
about Haskell.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/