POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell : Re: Haskell Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell
From: somebody
Date: 11 Dec 2008 15:45:49
Message: <49417bfd@news.povray.org>
"Saul Luizaga" <sau### [at] netscapenet> wrote

[snipped a bunch of ad hominems]

> of life in a first world Country with all the things u want at pass of
> ur credit card... so typical...

If "u" are going to pirate, pirate. That's your business. I doubt that
calling me a totalitarian dictator, communist, uncaring, pretentious,
ignorant... etc, as well as making quick (and wrong) assumptions about my
origins or beliefs will strengthen the argument that it's just fine for
those from the third world to pirate.