POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oishii : Re: Oishii Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oishii
From: Darren New
Date: 11 Dec 2008 15:22:31
Message: <49417687$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> I have a simple rule of thumb for computer games, if it take more than
> an hour and is addictive I don't play it.

I try to stick with PC games that save anywhere and can alt-tab out of it.
Ones where you get in the middle of a 10-minute battle aren't too good
either. Stuff like thief or myst work better for me when I'm on the PC. I'm
finding I'm really disliking games where you have to go 15 minutes between
saves, especially if there's a 10 minute easy part and a 5 minute hard part
just before the save.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)