POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : GIMP hotkeys/ scripts/ user-defined functions? : Re: Undirected rambling Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:09:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Undirected rambling
From: Darren New
Date: 11 Dec 2008 14:02:11
Message: <494163b3$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Apparently I'm strange.

We knew that.

> For me, this is *the* most common class of errors.

Odd. Maybe as you're coding you don't have a good model of what the code is
doing in your head already? If you're good at functional stuff, you may be
very good at specifying results but not so good at thinking about the
step-by-step process of getting to the results?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)