POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Filling a mesh with liquid in Povray : Filling a mesh with liquid in Povray Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Filling a mesh with liquid in Povray
From: Oliver Klimek
Date: 10 Dec 2008 09:46:46
Message: <493fd656$1@news.povray.org>
Hello all,

With an external program I created a wine glass and exported it as a mesh
for Povray.
Now I want to fill the glass with virtual wine and render it. If you use CSG
for the glass it is fairly easy to construct the liquid inside. But how can
I do it for a triangulated mesh? Will I have to create a mesh for the liquid
as well or is there a way of doing it with Povray?

thanks
Oliver