POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray question regarding simple graphical output : Re: POV-Ray question regarding simple graphical output Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray question regarding simple graphical output
From: stbenge
Date: 7 Dec 2008 00:20:47
Message: <493b5d2f@news.povray.org>
Larry Hudson wrote:
> You might find this link an interesting
> read:  http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/3882
> And Python is open-source and available free for Windows, Linux and the
> Mac.  Of course, this has nothing to do with your polyomino question...

After reading that article, I think I might just give Python a try. For
some reason I always thought it was some rinky-dink scripting language
with limited functionality, to be used for special purposes only. Now I
know better. And it even has game libraries! I hope Pygame isn't a
disappointment, like so many other game engines. This one actually has a
big fan base and is being actively developed! Joy! :)

Sam