POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Unhappy? : Re: Unhappy? Server Time
9 Oct 2024 22:13:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unhappy?
From: andrel
Date: 7 Dec 2008 17:34:16
Message: <493C4FC1.2050809@hotmail.com>
On 07-Dec-08 21:00, Darren New wrote:

>> I think we may know about the same amount about both issues. Not a
>> lot, but growing rapidly.
>
> Hmmmm...  I've heard many people say we know most of what we need to
> know to figure out how to live longer.  I've heard very few serious
> scientists say anything about modifying your brain to change how you think.
Not how you think but how you develop. We are doing quite a lot on
embryology of the heart. No doubt other people are doing the same sort
of experiments with the brain. You know, knocking a gene out here or
there. Modifying a regulatory gene, to get it expressed in a certain
part of the body or not. That sort of thing.