POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reverse psychology in action : Re: Reverse psychology in action Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reverse psychology in action
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 5 Dec 2008 12:01:45
Message: <49395e79$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 08:45:43 -0800, Darren New wrote:

> scott wrote:
>> when I told her I usually look about 10 cars up the road so can see if
>> they are really stopping or not.
>
> That's my biggest annoyance with the big SUVs and pick-ups that are
> popular here in the last tens of years. You can no longer look to see
> what the traffic is doing in front of them, because their windshields
> are 5' higher than yours are.

Add that to the list of my pet peeves.  Along with people who drive
through a parking lot, see your lights indicating you're reversing, and
try to squeak behind you anyways even though there's no way you could
possibly see them past the H3 that parked next to you (at least it didn't
park on top of you!).

Jim