POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Unhappy? : Re: Unhappy? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:24:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unhappy?
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Dec 2008 11:50:23
Message: <49395bcf$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> Imagine what happens if people live for 200 years or more. How will the
> society be organized. Who will be in charge do you think? What will
> happen to creativity?

So, when the lifespan went from some 25 years to 40 years, then 40 years to
70 years, society fell apart and became much worse for it because people in
charge were generally older and all the creativity drained away, so nothing
new has been invented in the last few hundred years?

Yes, much better to kill you, before you become uncreative. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)