POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : infested computers - how does it happen? : Re: infested computers - how does it happen? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: infested computers - how does it happen?
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 5 Dec 2008 07:26:23
Message: <49391def@news.povray.org>
news:49391861$1@news.povray.org...
> Heh. I needed a laugh... :-D

Well then try this on for size. I get a call from my sister-in-law ....
don't know why but my computer is running real slow! OK .... going into town
anyway so I stopped by. 78 Mahjong games running. I asked .... How did you
manage that!!! Turns out she thought she WAS quitting the game when she was
done. She was clicking on the (-) instead of the (x). Doesn't the (-) mean
take away she asked. Lord help my aching head! Now my wife wants to get her
a digital camera for Christmas.

Jim