POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reverse psychology in action : Re: Reverse psychology in action Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:24:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reverse psychology in action
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Dec 2008 10:41:10
Message: <4937fa16$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> How do you define "dangerous driving" in the USA then?

I don't know, offhand. We probably call it "reckless driving" here. I never
figured out how they know it's reckless if you don't wreck.  It's usually
something about how much above the speed limit you're going than is
appropriate. If you're less than the speed limit and collide with something,
it's obviously also dangerous.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)