POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Shopping for TVs : Re: Shopping for TVs Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:23:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shopping for TVs
From: Gail
Date: 4 Dec 2008 04:15:45
Message: <49379fc1@news.povray.org>
news:49379e28$1@news.povray.org...
>>> What about your katana?
>>
>> Intentionally slightly blunted. It can still cut straight through a 20 cm
>> block of polystyrene in one strike.
>
> ...why do you own a katana? o_O

Why not?

I've done martial arts (including sword work) for 14 years. It's an ornament
(along with the knives) and it's sometimes used for solo practice.
It is balanced for use. I made sure of that before buying it. The difference
in feel between the katana and the woodern swords is definitly noticable.