POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bump Map Madness : Re: Bump Map Madness Server Time
16 May 2024 00:06:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bump Map Madness
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 Dec 2008 08:22:50
Message: <4936882a$1@news.povray.org>
I am not sure about what you are refering at. The bumps look ok to me,
except that there is an *illusion* of outside inside due to the lighting,
but when you evaluate carefully you will see that the bumps are correct.

I loaded your scene into Poseray and noted that all normals are consistent,
but facing inwards. However, I don't think this is a problem here.

Thomas