POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tape it up : Re: Tape it up Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tape it up
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 2 Dec 2008 13:09:27
Message: <493579d7@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 12:33:52 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 1 Dec 2008 18:34:00 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
>
>>> It has been known and I exaggerated. I took a sea urchin spine out of
>>> my foot with the tweezers.
>>
>>LOL, of course you did. ;-)
>>
> I did, I did! Honest Injun

;-)

>>Myself, I carry a Leatherman micra (except to the airport).  Handy tool.
>>:-)
>
> I've got one too but seldom use it but then I've been off the tools for
> years. :(

There was a news story here about a year ago about a boy scout who ended
up with one of these micras embedded in his skull - he really lucked out,
because it went in between the two halves of his brain - they showed the
x-rays on the news.

I really like the blade because it is so sharp - that comes in handy for
a lot of things.

Jim