POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Shopping for TVs : Re: Shopping for TVs Server Time
10 Oct 2024 09:15:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shopping for TVs
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Dec 2008 11:33:33
Message: <4935635d$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> Li-ion batteries can be kept on charge all the time, I believe.

More precisely, due to the complexities of charging Li-ion batteries without
making them explode, the charger has to have enough smarts to know when to
stop charging the battery even if it's plugged in. So you can leave them on
the charger indefinitely, and the charger will stop charging them as
appropriate.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)