POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : totally random : totally random Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  totally random
From: Tom Austin
Date: 2 Dec 2008 08:26:38
Message: <4935378e$1@news.povray.org>
I am sitting here catching up on the goings on about selling bridges and
duck hunting...  my second monitor (a CRT) just went dark.

It made a 'hard-off' noise - like someone hit the power button.  Not a
soft off like the signal was lost.

Oh joys - I get to start my day downgrading to a different monitor in
the office.

Then again, it could be my lucky day and I might get to upgrade it.

<...goes and ducks under the desk to play with cords...>

Just my luck - I fiddle with the power cord and it comes back to life.

Oh well