POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What happened to the wiki? : Re: What happened to the wiki? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened to the wiki?
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 1 Dec 2008 04:44:25
Message: <4933b1f9@news.povray.org>
"stbenge" <THI### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Why do I feel personally responsible for this? I had two tutorials I
> (publicly) planned on putting up... whenever I figured out how to add my
> own pages. Not that two tutorials would have amounted to much, but just
> look at what happened in p.b.i. the other day. One person commented on the
> lack of images, then this other person posted a couple, and then it was a
> minor flood of images after that. The same could happen to a wiki...
> maybe.

ah .... you shouldn't. I noticed the lack of posts in p.b.i as well and
brushed it off as folks being busy. This probably goes for Chris as well.
Like I mentioned I've been working on a doc project, and when ever I've had
a question he's usually been right back the next day with an answer ....
that interval has increased. Mind you I'm NOT complaining .... just trying
to make a point that most folks have alot of irons in the fire.

Jim