POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What happened to the wiki? : Re: What happened to the wiki? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:28:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened to the wiki?
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 1 Dec 2008 04:29:27
Message: <4933ae77@news.povray.org>
"Reactor" <rea### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> I hope the articles were preserved...?

I'm pretty sure but not 100%  that any content that was already there will
be preserved. I don't think that there is a total rebuild of the wiki on
taps. Chris would be making the call on that.

Jim
PS: I didn't mean to slight any contributors by saying there was no new
content being added. Apologies if I did.