POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : tractor 2008 (164k jpg) : tractor 2008 (164k jpg) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:14:30 EDT (-0400)
  tractor 2008 (164k jpg)
From: stbenge
Date: 30 Nov 2008 19:15:26
Message: <49332c9e@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I thought I might go through some unfinished projects, to see if I could
find anything worth posting. This is an imaginary tractor, modeled from
a sketch. It took me several days to model. Most of that time was spent
adding details, though the model could still use more of them. I never
posted this because I had planned to add better textures and a proper
environment. Obviously I never got that far :/ It's all CSG, which made
it possible to use the fastProx2 macro to add grime in between parts.
The texture was going to be weathered on the outside edges and dirty on
the inside ones. The front tracks were modeled using M.O.P.S' belt macros.

Questions and comments are always welcome!

Sam

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lbtest2_18.jpg' (163 KB)