POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What happened to the wiki? : Re: What happened to the wiki? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened to the wiki?
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 30 Nov 2008 03:45:29
Message: <493252a9@news.povray.org>
"Nicolas Alvarez" <nic### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> The POV-Ray wiki (http://wiki.povray.org/) is redirecting to a page
> saying "POV-Wiki is down until further notice". Can we have some details
> on
> what happened to it?

I believe Chris found a spam page and he decided to take it offline for a
while, as there was no new real POV contributions being added .... just
someone going on about "WarHammmer" and of course the spam page. I'm working
of converting the users manual from html to mediawiki markup and will need
that to be online eventually. Right now I'm happy with the "Sandbox" wiki I
have running on my test machine, but that dosen't do you any good does it?
I don't recall any mention of when it will be back online.

Jim