POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell : Re: Haskell Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 29 Nov 2008 20:33:38
Message: <4931ed72@news.povray.org>
Thx for the advise, I see I'm not alone in my POV (Point of View) and I
also see my common sesnse isn't far from the truth as I thought.

I thank everyone who cared on guiding me in this long Haskell road I
just started to crawl.

I have read in the Haskell site that the best way to learn Haskell is
from a book, so I've downloaded a couple (don't ask from where since
those are illegal ways, I have to, my salary is 180$us a month, I hope u
can understand if not well, I have no other choice) also Haskell98, the
most recent manual and other .pdf files and in other formats.

Also I've come aware of Leksah and how to COMPILE(darn) it. The screen
shots were from a Linux version (how convenient... for them! :D ).

I hope Haskell gets better soon, it has a SPECTACULAR FUTURE.

Well, I think I can raw my boat alone from here, again I thank you for
ur help. God bless you all.