POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What could I listen to for 18 hrs? : Re: What could I listen to for 18 hrs? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What could I listen to for 18 hrs?
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 25 Nov 2008 23:30:46
Message: <492cd0f6$1@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:
> Going to have a 9 hour each way commute for a while. /Quadrophenia/ at
> least every other trip, but that still leaves a bunch of time. There's
> only one novel I enjoy reading and I can't make it through biographies,
> though other non-fiction might be OK.

	I have my computer autorecord a show off a local radio station (live
streaming) every week (scripted). If I'm going on a big trip, I usually
bring those along.

	This American Life may entertain you. I have no idea what your
interests are. You could scour the Internet to see if people have posted
old broadcasts (you normally have to buy them from the site).

--
Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright
ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl