POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What the Hell he's doing. : Re: What the Hell he's doing. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What the Hell he's doing.
From: Shay
Date: 21 Nov 2008 22:30:25
Message: <49277C5E.1050004@none.none>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> I say that I "don't have a life" because the way I'm living currently
> does *not* make me feel happy and fulfilled. And I'm sure there are
> plenty of people who never touch a computer who never the less feel just
> the same way.

Yes, but a geek doesn't just "touch a computer." He spends months or
years in front of one (in essence, playing with fire) developing his
skills. Some resist temptation, but non-geeks are not subject to those
temptations at all.

After reading some of your posts, I though it might be fun to learn
Haskell myself. Thankfully, sanity prevailed.

  -Shay