POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That Friday feeling : Re: That Friday feeling Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That Friday feeling
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 21 Nov 2008 13:00:54
Message: <4926f756$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

>> My wife's c-section wasn't an emergency, but was urgent, so I was able
>> to be in the room while they did the operation.
>
> Maybe you already went over this, but... why a c-section?

My wife a cyst had formed and burst toward the end of the pregnancy. She
went to the hospital in a lot of pain, the day of a regular pregnancy
checkup. That afternoon he was fine. They kept her overnight for
observation, and decided to do an ultrasound in the morning. His score
had dropped significantly. He wasn't in immediate danger, but he needed
to be delivered very soon. So, they scheduled a C-Section for that day.

--
~Mike