POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My CV (revision #6) : Re: My CV (revision #6) Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My CV (revision #6)
From: scott
Date: 21 Nov 2008 09:35:36
Message: <4926c738$1@news.povray.org>
> OK, so I *think* I've taken nearly everybody's suggestions on-board.
> What do we think of this then?

Oooh much better :-)

I would fill up the empty space on the 2nd page by filling in some more info
from your current employment:

- Maybe expand the disaster recovery plan in a positive way, what does it
consist of, what sort of testing did you do? Just a couple of sentences.

- When you say you developed a range of tools and scripts, explain a bit
more.  What language? Are they still used regularly? Are they used anywhere
else? Did any particularly save time or money?  SHow that you have used the
languages you mention in the skills section.

- The remote backup script, add something like "This is in use daily to
ensure all blah blah files are correctly backed up" or whatever.

Then just play about with the font size / margins to make it nicely fit on 2
sides.  I wouldn't worry about repeating yourself or trimming it down.

But yeh, it looks really good now!