POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What the Hell he's doing. : Re: What the Hell he's doing. Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What the Hell he's doing.
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Nov 2008 14:10:16
Message: <4925b618$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> I don't know if you know this already, but...

This is exactly the sort of random s__t you say off the cuff that
convinces me you're a heck of a lot smarter than than you think you are.
I'm thinking "sinc filter? Is that a typo?" and here you're explaining
it, providing code to calculate, and describing how and why the
alternatives don't work. As if "well, just in passing, in case you
didn't know about this...."

Damn, you need to apply to smarter jobs. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)