POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another day of strife : Re: Another day of strife Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another day of strife
From: St
Date: 20 Nov 2008 10:37:02
Message: <4925841e$1@news.povray.org>
news:49257f75$1@news.povray.org...
> St. wrote:
>
>>     It's something you could do. Go for it. I don't know how far from
>> Northampton you are, (I assume you're fairly close though), but even if
>> it meant a train journey, it would be worth it - well, that's better than
>> driving that's for sure.
>
> It's pretty close. You have to drive down winding country roads and
> through several villages with low speed limits, but the actual distance
> isn't that far.

   Cool, even better. I know you like your driving.

>>    Just take the plunge, and see what happens, and if you get it, lend me
>> a tenner. ;)
>
> Hee! Normal recruiters want you to *give* them a tenner, not "lend". ;-)

   HAHA! True, so GIVE me a tenner!  <eg>

   Are you going to go for it Andrew? Please say yes. Just think, at the end

and you find that you 'hate it', well, it's no different to the job you hate
now, but you'd be mega bucks better off  for it.

   Personally though, I think you'll be a far lot happier if you did get the
job - you'd meet new people, (girls!), new workmates, and some of them might
have the same interests as you. You just don't know if you don't try.

 Damn, I'd beat their door down for that job.

   ~Steve~