POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another day of strife : Re: My CV Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:22:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My CV
From: scott
Date: 20 Nov 2008 06:49:37
Message: <49254ed1@news.povray.org>
> It is most unlikely that *I* would be the best of the entire pack.

Why not? How many people do you think know Haskell?  If you turned up for
interview with 4 other people, do you really think they would all also know
Haskell?  How many of them do you think would have written a working
function parser (is that what it is called?) like the one you did?  That's
not trivial stuff.

Wasn't there some job someone posted here a while ago that specifically
mentioned Haskell?  I'm sure that in the large companies like Nokia, MS,
Google etc they have plenty of areas where you would fit in perfectly.