POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another day of strife : Re: My CV Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My CV
From: scott
Date: 20 Nov 2008 05:40:19
Message: <49253e93$1@news.povray.org>
>>> What, severely exaggerating the truth throughout?
>>
>> Yes. Bluntly, yes.
>
> Isn't that illegal?

No.

> Er, no... They hire you, find out you're lying, and press criminal charges
> for fraud. o_O

There is no way that will happen unless you actually said something
seriously false, like you had a degree from somewhere you don't.  And even
then they're likely not going to bother with any charges because they won't
be bothered, they'll just sack you.  There is no way on this Earth they are
going to start arguing with you about whether "built a comprehensive
database backup script" is lying or not because it's only 20 lines long.