POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube lameness : Re: YouTube lameness Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:14:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YouTube lameness
From: scott
Date: 20 Nov 2008 03:27:31
Message: <49251f73$1@news.povray.org>
>> If that's the worst (or best?) you can come up with, I think we're safe
>> with
>> being free to express our opinions :-)
>
>  You are being the perfect example of the type of mentality which allows
> freedom of speech to be limited more and more.

I think that making derogatory comments about certain people will have got
you punished far worse than what happens today since a very long time ago.
It's nothing new, if anything I see in recent times people being allowed
more and more freedom without being punished.  You give some people an inch
though and they take a mile.