POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube lameness : Re: YouTube lameness Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YouTube lameness
From: Darren New
Date: 19 Nov 2008 21:52:05
Message: <4924d0d5$1@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz wrote:
> Wasn't saying they should - it just sounded quite the opposite of what
> you were saying.

I was speaking of the "regional monopolies" granted local-loop
communications companies in most areas. You really don't have a choice
of who provides the wires and pipes to your house.

> As for looking at it from a moral perspective - I have no idea.

I can see it both ways too. You don't want the government taking over
and putting businesses out of business simply because the government
doesn't actually have to follow rules of accounting. You also don't want
to deny the government from improving things that are best improved by
having buy-in from everyone.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)